Your Sanger Plumber
Quality is the norm at Pacific Plumbing. We’re the top plumbing specialists in Sanger give us a call at (559) 647-1092 for immediate service. Click here to access our online discounts and specials.
Your plumbing system is a component in your home that should be regularly maintained. Neglecting to adopt and perform a regular maintenance routine can result in damage to your home and wallet. Moreover, if something malfunctions unexpectedly, your comfort at home is also compromised.
Don’t let plumbing problems cause chaos in your life. Call Pacific Plumbing at the first sight of trouble. We are able to assist you in all aspects of plumbing. No matter how big or small your issue is, we can take care of you. Take advantage of our upfront pricing and free estimate and allow us to become your Sanger Plumber today.
Read what your neighbors in Sanger are saying about us in our customer reviews!
for Sanger, CA
Fast and Easy
Elmer - Sanger, CA
The tech arrived as scheduled and took care of our water heater problem very quickly. He changed out the parts and cleaned up in no time at all. Now we have hot water again! He was very polite and courteous. Definitely would recommend them for fast and easy service.
nathan - Sanger, CA
Courteous and quick
Very professional and considerate
Robert - Sanger, CA
David Mendez came out and he was very professional and considerate. I was present for the entire repair, and you know the point when the broken part isn't coming out. You know, that's where the salty language, beating and banging starts to take place? And you just know their going to break something else removing it? Well, that didn't happen. I had an additional repair done that I thought was maybe a little high for what it entailed; no comparison shopping done; but thought I'd rather have him do it than just for the piece of mind. I was very impressed with his professionalism and would highly recommend him & Pacific Plumbing again. Thank you, Kathryn
Mario - Sanger, CA
Very good service
Replaced wax ring under toilet
Replaced wax ring. Replaced fill valve
Hand snake toilet
Fix leak underneath bathroom sink
What are some benefits of water leak detection services?
There are several good reasons to hire Pacific Plumbing to find water leaks inside and outside your home. We have knowledgeable technicians who understand the places to look for a water leak to avoid problems.
Some of the considerable benefits of water leak detection include:
- Saves money. When a homeowner notices an unusual increase in monthly water bills, it is time for a water leak inspection. Tiny drips of water from exterior or interior pipes can add up to hundreds of gallons of water a month. At the same time, when we find a small leak, it is possible to make a less expensive repair by replacing a corroded pipe or valve.
- Conserves water. Many homeowners care about the Earth’s environment, leading to wanting to conserve natural resources such as water. In many geographic areas, water is scarce due to long-term droughts. Our technicians can find a small water leak quickly to avoid wasting this important natural resource.
- Avoids damage. Small amounts of water leaking inside walls or ceilings can lead to massive damage that costs thousands of dollars to remediate. Moisture inside drywall can lead to insulation layers with mold or ruined electrical wiring. Contact us at Pacific Plumbing when you suspect there is a water leak from appliance hoses or water pipes.
- Prevents breakdowns. Most plumbing problems in homes begin as tiny water leaks before a pipe bursts. When a water pipe, appliance hose, or sewer line breaks down completely, families are inconvenienced by repairs that often require turning off fixtures. A routine inspection by our plumbers can find small leaks in the earliest stages.
What are signs you have to repipe your home?
Over time, the pipes that bring in fresh water and flush out waste water deteriorate. You may notice some warning signs in your plumbing system. Here are four signs that you need to repipe your home:
- Brown water. When your water becomes reddish-brown, this is usually a sign of rust or even dirt from tree roots penetrating your pipes.
- Loss of water pressure. Old pipes might have microscopic cracks leading to air leaks reducing your overall water pressure.
- Foreign debris floating in water. Over time, the insides of your pipes might calcify as chemicals deteriorate and interact with the pipes. This can lead to debris floating in your tap water.
- Puddles. Puddles on your floor could be due to pin-point holes.
If you have seen any of these four signs, then contact Pacific Plumbing to repipe your plumbing system.
When does your water heater need repairs or replacement?
Pacific Plumbing provides expert services to repair or replace water heaters in private residences and commercial properties. Water heaters last many years, but components occasionally require replacement as the item corrodes or breaks down.
Customers noticing a lack of hot water from faucets may have a water heater filled with sediment that requires removal. This is a simple job that one of our plumbers can quickly complete to ensure there is more space for water inside the heater’s tank. A water heater with a rusted tank, pipes and valves requires replacement with a new device that is often more energy efficient, saving customer’s money each month.
Get long term plumbing solutions with Pacific Plumbing. Call (559) 647-1092 for immediate service in Sanger.